My Desktop provides users with access to the following Team functions:
- Tasks – Functionality for creating, reviewing, updating and/or deleting independent or project related tasks
- Calendar – Functionality for creating, reviewing, updating and/or deleting meetings
- Notifications – Functionality for creating, reviewing, responding to and/or deleting messages from the system, or from other team members
- Meeting Notes – Functionality for creating, reviewing, updating or deleting meeting notes
- Gems – Functionality that is key to harvesting the value out of meetings and other forms of collaboration (chats, audio and video conferences), by supporting the rapid transformation of the gem into required actions (follow-up meetings or tasks) or transformation into business, functional or technical requirements; leads, opportunities or customer care records; or simply linkages between these items (e.g., opportunities to required functions or features)
- Documents – A repository where relevant documents, files and images are uploaded, stored and shared among various users of the system and may be accessed/used by various Clear Gem applications.